Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

CAMRY 2.2




The above picture is an ash coloured Camry 2.2 as we all can see.. Its a tokunbo car, its got great engine performance and the airconditioner is chilling! I know this cos I tried it ok? Its got an automatic Transmission Engine and is a 1997 vehicle.

Asking Price: 1.2 million Naira

For further information please call Eno on 08033313764


This blogspot is updated with cars4sale around you on a daily basis! So do check back tomorrow for a new brand of cars. If you want your car to feature on this blog, Please Call or text 07038257378. Free!

1 comment:

  1. hello dearest car deller iam this message is come s from malaysia this camry2.2model if really clean as it was posted here on site.please give me a good offer to send my brother to your office for inspection thanks here my mail address M_maxman@hotmail.com please send me last price am going to paid cash.thanks u

    ReplyDelete