Search This Blog

Friday, August 1, 2008

HONDA BABY BOY











The Black Honda Cars is specially made for lovers of Honda!! Its a 2001 American model, factory fitted AC, 100,000km mileage, Alloy wheels, Leather seats and upholstery, Un-accidented vehicle, untampered engine and that great honda performance and efficiency!
This vehicle was cleared through the ports so you dont have 2 worry about police trouble as well..
Asking Price: 1.4milion naira
For further negotiations and enquiry, call Laja on 08023524818

9 comments:

  1. hello sir

    My name is jaiye and i will like to know how much is the last price of the babyboy and so that i can tell me my brother to come and look at it wall and which area is your store to and these my email address kevin4reallov@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will like to buy this Honda at the rate of 1.2m
    walecom@yahoo.co.uk
    Adewale

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pls i really need your contact for this car. here is my contact olaide.ayinde@gmail.com.
    looking for your soonest reply..

    ReplyDelete
  5. benz_danking@yahoo.com

    give me the present price for babyboy thank u.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to curent price for honda babyboy

    ReplyDelete
  7. i need the price of a 2004 peugeot 607 and peugeot 406 . the two must be automatic and ash or light grey coluor or any other colour.
    my email is adesinaglory@gmail.com. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. pls i really need your contact for this car. here is my contact festus4real55@yahoo.com.
    looking for your soonest reply..

    ReplyDelete
  9. i need the current price of honda baby boy so that i can make up my mind to procure one

    ReplyDelete